The DCG youth football program will follow the same guidelines as the IAHSAA: www.iahsaa.org/covid-10-fall-football/
Players will need to provide:
- Your own water - team water will not be provided
- Pull string bag with hand sanitizer and extra mask or neck gaiter.
- Mask/Neck gaiter must be worn during practice.
- No "free-play" before or after practice
- Kids will be reminded to maintain social distancing and mask wearing at ALL TIMES.
Practice Starts - Monday, August 24th for 4/5/6th @ 6PM.
Practice Starts - Sunday August 30th for 3rd grade @ 6PM. Monday/Wednesday thereafter.
First Game(s) - Sunday, September 20th
Last Game(s) - Sunday, October 18th
The DCG Youth Football league is part of the greater IDYFL. The IDYFL also includes clubs from ADM, Johnston, Norwalk and Perry.
for more details and for specific league and game rules.
3rd Grade will practice at Waterworks Park (near Library).
4th Grade will practice at Northridge Elementary @ SW end of parking lot.
5th Grade will practice at North Complex East of parking lot.
6th Grade will practice at North Complex West of parking lot next to equipment shed.